Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Now the project slows..

With the bottom completely off and a full inspection of the hull Im happy to say the show will go on. No rot in the side panels.. whew. It will take some time and possibly a trip to Seattle to produce a marine grade piece of plywood that is long enough for the bottom, but I will most likely have to scarf two 4x8 sheets together, wish me luck. The project will slow down considerably also due to the fact I have to do my taxes, put a new top and computer in my jeep tj, and finish the steel shop with a loft im building, and hopefuly get in on some of the ridiculously good steel fishing going on all around me. I hope to have her back together by the time the fish hit the clack and sandy in the big February pushes. Grace my 2.5 year old daughter and fishing companion has been sick with a fever for 3 days now, I hope she gets better soon- Good Fishin-

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the boat is salvageable and hope Grace gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty solid from the pics. Should be smooth sailing once you source your materials.
    Good luck! Fishing that is :0) The work can wait.

    P.S. sent you an email to your yahoo account. I think I had the right addy.
    B

    ReplyDelete