Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Washington clamming
















Well there is no better way to start off a year in the great outdoors like spending some time in the great outdoors with your family. Caron my amazing wife, is only a fisherman when she thinks its going to be productive, but she's hell on clamming so when she mentioned a little long beach new years day clamming I said oh yeah! and off we went. So with wife, 17 month old Grace and grandma in tow we headed off. It was crowded, as Washington always is.. and cold, a very small tide, but we still managed to turn up 34 Delicious Razor Clams... and managed to keep adventurous little Grace out of the sea... mostly-

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow there was a lot of people out there for New Years day! I'm not much the clamming type but my girlfriend and one of her coworkers love it so I put up with it for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just getting over to your blog for my first visit. It won't be my last. Good looking blog and am envious of some of the fish and scenery you have here. Happy hook ups in 2011!

    ReplyDelete