Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Riverkeeper on Facebook

I have always tried to keep this blog about fishing, I have never tried to promote it really in any way. Alot of you would be suprised to know that none of my family and most of my friends do not even know it exists... I,ve kept it that way for the most part to avoid being chastized for how much I fish, and in part because I wished to see how many stranger would be interested, not because they knew me, but because they enjoyed the blog... as far as I can tell that makes about 48 of you..thanks for following. I am coming out of the blogging closet, this week I will spread the word amongst my family, friends, and peers and the joy and exitement of the Riverkeeper page can now be enjoyed by the world.. not just the fishing blogger cult. I have started a facebook page and have provided the essential link to go there and "like" the Riverkeeper.. The reason for this is that while on the road and traveling for work I have many adventures that I would like to share on this blog, but as time passes the trips fade into the past and never make the blog. My Iphone and facebook are a match made in Heaven, I can post photos, videos and short blurbs about trips anywhere I have a cell signal.. I hope this keeps folks in touch better than when I would simply dissapear for 2 months... sooo if you like the blog... you will love the Facebook. Once I reach 100 "likes" I will draw a name from that group and give them a $100 bill to go buy some cool swag of their own choice.. and Cash always leaves out the Guvment if ya know what I mean- Thank you all, good fishin.... and press "Like" - Brad

4 comments:

  1. I did and great move. People deserve more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Howard... I love my Colorado Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on some blog reading that fell behind during the holidays. Happy to see you on Facebook. I just hit that like button over there. You will see me as the Rainbow Chaser. Hope you like my page as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. two of the 3 old geezers fly shop staff as followers.. folks might start calling Me Cameron or Owl.. or just a big ass letter like "T!" headin over to "like" your page Mel-

    ReplyDelete