Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

A change of direction


Well now that I'm home its time to get down and do some Oregon fishing. I have to admit a more than just exited, I miss my coastal streams. Since the riverkeeper blog started I have often received emails asking why I do not include more info on the how, where and what. My hope when I started blogging was to keep it pure, no hype, politics, peddling or should I say pushing gear. Well, allot of opportunity has come my way in things to review and I don't think im gonna pass on them anymore. I also plan to take a direction as a more informative learning blog, much like southeroregonfishingreports. Theres gonna be some ads of course, gear recommendations and I might even give up a few honey holes.. and of course the mainstay of the blogger.. video and give aways... so stay tuned, cause this winters gonna be a good one- Brad

2 comments:

  1. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I think there is plenty of interest in learning more about Oregon waters. It's foreign to me.

    ReplyDelete